You've finally decided that your office could use some help staying clean. But before you pull the trigger on hiring a commercial cleaning company, there are a few questions you should ask first. Here are 10 of the most important ones:
1. What type of businesses do you typically work with?
2. What kind of office cleaning services do you offer?
3. What are your rates?
4. Are you insured?
5. What are your hours of operation?
6. Do you have any references I can contact?
7. How do you train your employees?
8. What type of cleaning products do you use?
9. Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
10. Can I schedule a free consultation?
Asking the right questions upfront will save you many headaches down the road—and help ensure that you find a commercial cleaning company that's a good fit for your business. By taking the time to ask the ten questions above, you'll be well on your way to making the best decision for your business. Thanks for reading!
There's a lot to think about when hiring a commercial cleaning company. But by asking the right questions, you can be sure to find a company that's a good fit for your business and that will help keep your office looking its best. Good luck, and if you need more help or advice schedule a walkthrough for a free no-obligation cleaning proposal within 24 hours.