When it comes to office cleaning, there is more than meets the surface. A good cleaning company will go above and beyond the call of duty to clean every nook and cranny of your office space. But what exactly does that entail? In this blog post, we'll take a deep dive into what is included in office cleaning services.
1. Dusting - This may seem like a given, but it's important to remember that dust can accumulate on surfaces quickly. A good cleaning company will make sure to dust all surfaces, including shelves, desks, cabinets, and windowsills.
2. Vacuuming - Carpets should be vacuumed on a regular basis to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating. Vacuuming also prolongs the life of your carpets.
3. Mopping - Hardwood floors and tile floors should be mopped regularly to prevent them from becoming dull and scratched.
4. Restrooms - Restrooms are one of the most important areas to keep clean in an office setting. A good cleaning company will clean and disinfect all surfaces, including toilets, sinks, showers, and mirrors.
5. Kitchen Areas - The kitchen is another area that needs to be kept clean for both sanitary reasons and to prevent the spread of bacteria. A good cleaning company will make sure to clean all countertops, appliances, cabinets, and floors.
6. Break Rooms - Break rooms are often overlooked when it comes to office cleaning, but they are just as important as any other area in the office. A good cleaning company will make sure to disinfect all surfaces and empty all garbage cans.
7 . Windows - Windows should be cleaned regularly to prevent them from becoming streaky or dusty. A good cleaning company will make sure all windows are cleaned inside and out.
8 . rubbish removal -Last but not least, a good cleaning company will take care of rubbish removal for you. This means disposing of all trash in a safe and sanitary manner.
9 . And more! - These are just some of the many things that are included in office cleaning services. A good cleaning company will tailor their services to meet your specific needs.
As you can see, there is a lot that goes into keeping an office clean. It's important to choose a reputable, reliable, and professional cleaning company that can provide quality services. Do your research and why not schedule a walkthrough for a free no-obligation cleaning proposal within 24 hours.